Chartered Building Surveyor Chartered Building Engineer Party Walls Specialist Arbitrator Registered Expert BUILDING & PROPERTY DISPUTE RESOLUTION SPECIALIST
Chartered Building SurveyorChartered Building EngineerParty Walls SpecialistArbitratorRegistered Expert  BUILDING & PROPERTY DISPUTE RESOLUTION SPECIALIST        

Contract Dispute Support


We are here to help when your building contract or sub-contract goes wrong.

When things don't work out as you had hoped or expected, some expert support can help to put things right and get you what you are entitled to.



Referring a dispute to Construction Adjudication can be the best way to proceed at first, but if you want to have the best chance of success your Referral will need careful preparation and managing. Our effective and well-planned support has brought clients a level of success that they sometimes thought impossible to achieve.

We also regularly work hand-in-hand with legal advisors to get you the best outcome.

At other times the quickest and least expensive solution is to agree upon a binding Expert Determination.

There are other forms of "alternative dispute resolution" available. One of those is Mediation, which is a non-binding structured attempt to reach an agreement (or compromise). Nowadays, the Courts almost always insist that litigants at least try to resolve their differences by mediation, and impose costs penalties if they refuse.

Anthony J Kay

Velocity Point

Wreakes Lane


S18 1PN


Give us a call to discuss your needs.

Tel: 01246 296494

Mob: 07412 999208


Thank you for visiting us online! You can find useful information here about the services which we provide.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Anthony J Kay Ltd. 2016